Monday, August 31, 2015

Dismissal Proceedures


Bus:
  • Students who ride the bus need a bus tag. If there is not one already printed for your child on the first day of school, please fill out a blank tag. Bus tags need to be attached to the student’s backpack.

Walking Home:
  • Please write a note, sign and date specifying it is ok for your child to walk home on a given day. If you’d like to send me an email please do so before school starts that day.
  • If your child walks home regularly please send me an email stating which days will be regular walking days. If your child walks home on days other than regular walking days, please write a note for those occasions.

Parent or Guardian pick-up:
  • 4th grade dismisses by the tetherball pole on the east side of the playground.
  • For safety, your child must check out with me before leaving, confirming we both see the adult picking them up.
  • If someone other than you is picking your child up, I need a note, singed and dated by you, specifying who will pick up your child. I am ok with emails but they must be received before school starts on that given day (its not guaranteed I will check my email during the school day).
Please let me know if you have any questions about dismissal procedures.

No comments:

Post a Comment